Comment on page
Monetization / Take Fees
As an integrator, you can monetize Native and collect fees from our Widget/SDK/API integration.
Any dApp that integrates Native's Widget, SDK, or our API can now take fees from the volume they put through Native.
When using Native Widget or calling our SDK/API to request quotes for a transaction, you can specify a percentage fee you'd be taking from the requested transaction. This percentage fee will be deducted from the user's initial asset and transfer to the specified wallet address. You can then withdraw the funds from the wallet at any time.
Good news; no coding is required. The fee can be customisable within the Native App.
- 2.Go to "Widgets" -> Click on "Settings".
- 3.Change the "Widget Fee Recipient" if needed.
- The fees collected will be sent to this address.
- This is defaulted as the connected wallet.
- 4.Change the "Widget Fees" if needed.
- Defaulted as 0%.
- This widget fee is collected on top of the liquidity provider fee in the pool.
- This is useful if you want to collect a fee for swaps on your DEX that did not involve your pools.
- This amount can be changed whenever.
More good news; there is no need to "withdraw" anything because the fee is already in your specified wallet.